It’s important to make sure that you get all the financial help that you’re entitled to.
We provide benefit checks to ensure that if you are working or unemployed, sick or disabled, a parent, a young person, an older person or a veteran, you receive all you are entitled to including help with council tax and housing costs.
We can also assist if you have problems with benefits or tax credits which you are already receiving. Specifically we can help you to challenge and appeal decisions in relation to:
- Delayed Benefit and Tax Credit Payments
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Children’s Disability Living Allowance
- Benefit and Tax Credit Overpayments
- Jobseekers Allowance Sanctions
- Co-habitation (Living Together) decisions
- Deprivation of Capital appeals
- Habitual Residence/Right to Reside appeals for UK, EU and EEA Nationals.
Are you suffering from an Emergency/Crisis and you need help?
If you are suffering temporary hardship, (for example due to delays in Benefits and Tax Credit Payments), we can help you to access:
- Worcester Food Bank
- Worcester City Council Discretionary Welfare Assistance Scheme
(This provides assistance in the form of goods or vouchers to help individuals or families facing exceptionally difficult circumstances or an emergency).
In order to help you access these schemes we need to assess your problem and offer help to try to resolve the problem(s) causing your emergency.