Advice, information and advocacy for people in Worcester who are:
- Dealing with:
- problems affecting their home including rent arrears
- mortgage arrears
Are you having trouble paying your rent or another problem that means your home is at risk?
How we can help:
- Help with debt and budgeting advice;
- Advice on your housing rights, homelessness, possession and disrepair;
- Assist in disputes with landlords;
- Help you check for benefits and grants and claim them;
- Refer you to one to one support, to assist you into work and training through partner agencies;
- Refer you for help to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
There are a number of ways you can get advice from us. You can
- Come to our drop-in sessions: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday between 9.30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Telephone our Advice Line on 0344 4111 303